1. We invite you to explore our website including the “Virtual Tour” and “About” pages carefully.
2. Complete the on-line Website Inquiry Form on the Request More Information page.
3. Gavin Green, the Director of Admissions, will contact you to schedule a tour and a classroom observation after you have completed the on-line Website Inquiry Form.
4. After completing the tour and classroom visit, please complete our online Admissions Application, along with the Application Fee of $125. Click on “Create an Account” if you don’t have an existing account. Please email your child’s school records and teacher recommendations if they have attended other schools in the past to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail or fax this information. Our address is Jarrow Montessori School, 3900 Orange Court, Boulder, Colorado 80304. Our fax number is 303-449-8811.
5. The Admissions Office will contact you to schedule a visit with your child and their prospective teacher.
6. After the child visit, you will receive a verbal and online confirmation of your child’s admission status. You can also check your child’s admission status online at any time.
7. After receiving your confirmation, you can enroll your child online, by completing your enrollment contract, paying your deposit and completing required student forms. In addition, we require your child’s health and immunization records for enrollment. Please fax these records to the office: 303-449-9911.
8. When your child’s enrollment is complete, the Admission Director will confirm your child’s start date. Your child’s teacher will contact you with relevant classroom information.
9. Welcome to Jarrow Montessori!