The Board of Trustees, in close cooperation with the Head of School, determines policies in support of the Mission Statement, holds fiduciary responsibility and, in all regards and at all times, serves to further the excellence of Jarrow and enhance its reputation.
The Board meets approximately every six weeks during the school year. Below is a list of our Trustees.
Board of Trustees 2017-2018
Brooks Johnson, Board Chair
Keith Sambur, Board Vice-Chair
- Finance committee: oversee finances at Jarrow
- Development committee: raise funds for Jarrow through the annual fund and Gala, develop additional fundraising campaigns/activities
- Strategic planning committee: develop a current strategic plan for Jarrow
- Governance committee: to oversee and develop board policies and by-laws
- Committee on trustees: to bring on and develop new board members
- Marketing committee: to collaborate on internal and external marketing