Out of stock
TUESDAYS: Mar. 6, 13, 20 Apr. 3, 10, 17, 24 May 1 (Makeup date: May 8) No Mar. 27 (Spring Break)
Program: Fashion Design ll (Ages 8-12)
Teacher: Carol Gantos, Fashion Design Coach
Time: Tuesdays 3:30pm – 5:00pm (90 minutes)
Place: Cottage or Resource room
Cost: $180 + $20 materials fee
Class limit: Minimum 7, maximum 10
Description: Back by Popular Demand!
Have you enjoyed our first fashion design course and would like to continue your progress?
*New students are welcome. I’ll work with you to ‘bring you up to speed’ with the returning students.
In Fashion Design II we will explore…
- New Techniques- expressing our design ideas on paper, such as using dark paper for rendering white and pastel spring dresses. *We’ll continue to use our wonderful Prismacolor brush markers, as well.
- Composition- drawing a few figures on our page, so we create ‘friends’.
- Accessory Design- how to complete our outfits with bags, shoes, hats, etc.
- Vision Boards- gathering inspirational images, colors and fabrics to present.
- More- movement, silhouette, fabric rendering, color and texture.