Jarrow Montessori is currently accepting applications for the 2022-23 school year.
Our admissions goal is to create balanced and diverse classroom communities with families committed to the entire Jarrow Montessori journey.
Jarrow operates with a waiting pool admissions process. All applicants are looked at in the Jan/Feb timeframe for the following school year (beginning in August of each year), with new contracts offered beginning in February. Admissions continue until all available spots are full, all other applicants are placed on a waitlist unless otherwise advised.
Please Click Here for the Jarrow online admissions application.
What will be required for Enrollment at Jarrow?
- The school is required by law to maintain the following forms for each child:
- Health and Immunizations (Please carefully note food allergies on the Health Form.)
- Immunizations are required. Please click here to see the list of required immunizations in the state of Colorado
- Emergency Information (All special health concerns such as allergies must also be noted on the child’s Emergency Information Form.)
- Transcripts and Recommendations from the previous school if applicable
- Pick-up Authorization
- Sunscreen Permission
- Reading the Jarrow Family Guide
- Waivers that may be required for children 18 months to 4 years
Please contact Gavin Green, 303-443-0511 x113, email@example.com, regarding all admissions application questions.