Thank you for your interest in Jarrow Montessori.
We are accepting applications for all programs ages 18 months to 12 for the 2024-25 school year, beginning fall 2024.
What is the Admissions Process?
- To start the admissions process please complete the inquiry form here.
- The next step is to book your tour! Virtual tours are the first step. You can schedule a tour here.
- If Jarrow Montessori is the right fit for your family the virtual tour you will be invited to complete an application and schedule an in-person tour of the campus.
What is the Admissions Timeline?
We are on a waitlist for our all our programs for the 2023-24 year, to get on the waitlist you will need to complete an application. Applications can be found here.
- To apply for the following year, an application must be submitted by December of the previous year. For example, to apply for 24-25, please submit your application by December 2023
- Jarrow operates a wait pool, choosing the best applicants to create balanced classroom communities.
- Re-enrollment for current students is done in January. New contracts for fall will be offered in February. If offered a contract a $1,500 deposit is required to guarantee your spot.
- If your application is placed in the wait pool I will reach out to inform you.
Before scheduling a tour please feel free to call or email me to see about availability and discuss the program, the admissions process, your questions, and your hopes for your child’s education. Gavin Green: firstname.lastname@example.org / 303-443-0511 x113
In advance of our meeting, I invite you to view some key places on our website.
PROGRAM SPECIFICS BY AGE:
PRIMARY (3-6 year-olds) and information on the Kinder program.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Gavin Green, Director of Admissions